This training is aimed at all staff and students who conduct, or plan to conduct, research involving human participants, their data or tissue. This session will cover the application process, a short overview of ethical considerations, QUT policy, and national guidelines.
Customised training for groups may be available, please contact the Research Ethics Coordinator for further information.How to register for training
QUT staff and HDR students who have access to StaffConnect can register there for training.
- Go to StaffConnect.
- Click on 'My HR' in the tab menu.
- Click on 'Personal Development' and select 'Training Request'
- Click on 'Add new record'.
- Click on 'OREI - Research Ethics and Integrity'.
- Select the correct course title.
- Click on 'Venue details' for more information then close the window to return to the previous screen.
- Click on Nominate, fill out the form and click Submit.
HDR Students who do not have access to StaffConnect, and all other students, can register by sending an email including your name, student number and course code to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Office of Research Ethics and Integrity on 07 3138 4692 or email email@example.com
|28 August 2018||12 to 1pm||Gardens Point Campus, Z Block, Level 4, Room 413|
|5 September 2018||2 to 3pm||Kelvin Grove Campus, B Block, Level 3, Room 301|
|11 October 2018||11am to 12pm||Gardens Point Campus, Z Block, Level 2, Room 207|
|23 October 2018||2 to 3pm||Kelvin Grove Campus, B Block, Level 2, Room 201b|