You should attend this session if you have specific questions about preparing your research ethics application. It is strongly recommended that you attend the Introduction to Human Research Ethics at QUT before attending this session.How to register for drop-in sessions
QUT staff and HDR students who have access to StaffConnect can register there for training.
- Go to StaffConnect.
- Click on 'My HR' in the tab menu.
- Click on 'Personal Development' and select 'Training Request'
- Click on 'Add new record'.
- Click on 'OREI - Research Ethics and Integrity'.
- Select the correct course title.
- Click on 'Venue details' for more information then close the window to return to the previous screen.
- Click on Nominate, fill out the form and click Submit.
HDR Students who do not have access to StaffConnect, and all other students, can register by sending an email including your name, student number and course code to email@example.com
For further information please contact the Office of Research Ethics and Integrity on 07 3138 4692 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgScheduled Drop-in sessions:
|5 July 2018||11am to 12pm||Gardens Point Campus, O Block, Level 5, Room 520|
|12 July 2018||12 to 1pm||Kelvin Grove Campus, X Block (88 Musk Avenue), Level 2, Room 230|